(Jwplayer)

October 9, 2015

#MURDER: Plumber shot & killed in Danville, Pretoria was pleaded for help with his dying breaths

'I've been shot, help me', dying 'road rage' victim pleaded



Pretoria - A plumber who was shot and killed in an alleged road rage incident in Danville, Pretoria, pleaded for help with his dying breaths, an employee who was with him told News24 on Friday afternoon.
"He just came back running and said 'I have been shot'. There was blood everywhere and he said 'help me'," the man, who spoke on condition of anonymity, recounted.
He said they were stopped by a Toyota Hilux bakkie at about 10:00 on Friday.
"Immediately after turning on Dannhauser and Wrentmore Streets, the guy stopped us. My boss said he was coming back. Less than three minutes later he came back running with blood dripping. He asked me to help but I didn't know what to do. I was confused," he said.
The man added that he watched in horror as his boss fell to the ground, struggling to speak.
He said he was battling to comprehend a motive for the shooting, and that they had not crossed paths with the bakkie prior to the incident.
Brother distraught
The plumber’s brother visited the scene to find out what had taken place but he claimed police did not want him to see the body. He said he couldn't believe what had happened to his brother.
"I have to inform the family and his wife first and they will decide on how we proceed with the matter. I can't comment now but maybe next week. I can however tell you that I'm very distraught and confused because I don't understand what happened," he said.
Police spokesperson Constable Tumisang Moloto said it is believed the pair had an exchange of words before the shot was fired.
“The plumber approached the bakkie and they spoke briefly then the shooting happened. It is not clear what led to the shooting, but we are investigating a case of murder.
"We are appealing to the community and public at large who might have information to come forward and assist police in the investigation,” Moloto said.
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Ive-been-shot-help-me-dying-road-rage-victim-pleaded-20151009?isapp=true

MURDER