(Jwplayer)

November 22, 2015

#ATTACK: Afrikaner principal pulls toddler out of car during armed attack in Meerensee, Richards Bay

One of the black attackers fired a shot at her. Fortunately he missed and the bullet hit the ground....

“He knelt next to me and stuck the gun under my arm before pulling the trigger,”
One of the suspects kept telling the other: “Shoot her, just shoot her,” before a shot went off...


...the 46-year-old woman managed to remove a three-year-old toddler from the car seat minutes before four black hijackers drove off in her car...

The vehicle was found abandoned with the keys still in the ignition

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA


Adelle Muller, a pre-school principal in Meerensee, Richards Bay in KwaZulu-Natal, was busy buckling a three-year-old child into her car yesterday when four men attacked her, demanding her vehicle, Zululand Observer reported.

She was accosted in the driveway of the school while waiting in the driveway for the boy’s parents to fetch him.

Muller said her immediate reaction was to save the toddler after one of the suspects fired a shot at her. Fortunately he missed and the bullet hit the ground.

“He knelt next to me and stuck the gun under my arm before pulling the trigger,” said Muller.

Muller managed to remove the child from the car seat minutes before the suspects drove off in her car.

The vehicle was found abandoned in the Knorhaanbaai area with the keys still in the ignition.

Provincial police spokesperson Major Thulani Zwane confirmed the incident, saying police were investigating a case of car hijacking. No arrests have been made yet.

“I don’t know how I survived. It is a miracle,” Muller added.

The child has since been reunited with his parents and both he and Muller will receive trauma counselling.

In a similar incident, a KwaZulu-Natal mother, with the assistance of a crèche teacher, managed to save her two-year-old son from two assailants during a hijacking outside the Nyala Park area of Empangeni early this year.

The woman, Kaylene van Vuuren, was approached by two men who allegedly demanded she hand over the keys.

She said one of the suspects kept telling the other: “Shoot her, just shoot her,” before a shot went off.

“I remember thinking that they have shot my son. I let him take the keys and rushed to the back of the car. I opened the door, and I didn’t see him or any blood,” she said.

Before the suspects sped off, Grieta Heymans, the crèche owner’s wife, ran to the car, opened the back door, grabbed the boy and ran back to the crèche.

“I was hoping the hijackers wouldn’t turn around and see me at the back of the car,” said Heymans. “As soon as I had him, I just had to get away and get him to safety,” she added. http://heidelbergnigelheraut.co.za/lnn/121768/principal-pulls-toddler-out-of-car-during-hijacking#.Vkx1lD1c7xk.facebook

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA