(Jwplayer)

November 24, 2015

#ATTACK: Farmer escaped injury when a rock was thrown through his vehicle's back window on the highway

The large stone just missed the driver’s head

Lucky: A motorist escaped injury when a rock was thrown through his vehicle's back window on Monday this week.
#StopWhiteGenocideInSA

Rock thrown at passing motorist:

A RAMSGATE resident had a harrowing experience when a rock was thrown at his vehicle on the highway (just past the Lower South Coast SPCA) on Monday afternoon this week.
He is warning other motorists to be extra vigilant when driving along this stretch of road, and to keep an eye on the pedestrians at the roadside.
The farmer was travelling towards Shelly Beach with the driver’s side window of his vehicle open when he heard a very loud bang.
“I didn’t know what was going on. At first I thought I was being shot at,” he said.
“I looked at my rear view mirror and saw the back window was smashed.”
When he stopped at Shelly Beach he found a large rock lying behind his seat.
“It was then that I realised just how close the rock had come to my head,” he said.
IMG-20151124-WA002_51617
http://southcoastherald.co.za/115501/motorist-escapes-rock-throwing-incident/
#StopWhiteGenocideInSA