(Jwplayer)

December 31, 2015

Racial #ATTACK: Toddler (3) punched after the family were attacked by blacks at home in Shongweni


Cathy Rees and her husband, Jamie, looking at the bruise on their daughter, Enya's ear. The three-and-a-half year old was punched by the robbers who broke into their home

Four black terrorists rushed in, slapped the spectacles off his face and held a gun to his head.“Enya and I were shoved around. They wrapped a towel around my head so I could not see their faces. They threw us down on the double bed in the room.“Enya was crying, so they threatened to kill her...

They called me white trash and spoke in racial undertones. I was threatened with death numerous times,” Visagie said

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA
A three-and-a-half year old girl is undergoing trauma counselling after she was punched and pushed during a home invasion in Shongweni.
Careline volunteers will treat the child and her father after the attack left the tot with a blue mark and swelling.
Jamie Visagie and little Enya were waiting in their Shongweni home for her mother, Cathy Rees, to return on Tuesday.
Visagie heard a noise in their driveway and, thinking it was Rees, opened the front door. Four men rushed in, slapped the spectacles off his face and held a gun to his head.
“Enya and I were shoved around. They wrapped a towel around my head so I could not see their faces. They threw us down on the double bed in the room.
“Enya was crying, so they threatened to kill her. They pulled me into the other room to open the safe. I unlocked the safe. They tied me up with ski ropes and telephone cords,” Visagie said.
Visagie wanted it all to end so he could get to his daughter.
The little girl went silent for the 15 minutes they had him tied up.
“I realised the more I fought for Enya, the more harm they were going to do us. As soon as they left, I undid the knots and ran to the room where I last saw her. She was under a blanket. Enya said the guy had punched her,” Visagie said.
Rees said Enya was left with a blue mark and swelling behind her right ear and had received medical attention. Doctors are monitoring the injury.
“We are not sure if she was hit unconscious and if the  covered her up with a blanket. We only discovered she had been injured when police and family arrived later and Enya complained her head was sore,” Rees said.
Rees said she had not slept since the ordeal.
“They called me white trash and spoke in racial undertones. I was threatened with death numerous times,” Visagie said.
Private Security Company Secure Link spokesman, Steven King, said the men took appliances, alcohol and food.
Police spokesman, Major Thulani Zwane, said Visagie was threatened with a knife and firearm.
“They ransacked the house and loaded the goods in Visagie’s Opel Corsa bakkie before fleeing the scene,” Zwane said.
A case of house robbery has been opened at Hillcrest police station.
No arrests have been made.
http://iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/toddler-punched-during-robbery-1965774

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA