(Jwplayer)

February 6, 2016

#ATTACK by Police:This is how you are treated by South African Police in Kriel if you seek help


Dis hoe mens behandel word as jy hulp gaan soek by Kriel SAP

Lourens Erasmus

Daar het 'n onbekende kar voor my huis gestop en toe ek vra kan ek help toe jaag hy weg. Ek het 3 keer SAP gebel op 112 maar persoon het gese Kriel SAP weier om met my te praat maar hul het by huis op gedaag.

Ek moes saam hul ry polisie stasie toe. Toe ek daar kom het hul deur toe gemaak en my begin aanrand want ek als ge-'record'. Hul my geskop en geslaan en op my keel getrap. Hul heeltyd gese ek n joernalis. Hul my foon gevra en als gedelete en wou my arresteer v aanranding op hul
https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1312318625461346&id=116298045063416

ALSO READ:
■  A report issued by the police watchdog Ipid implicates police officers in various crimes
Johannesburg - The Independent Police Investigative Directorate (Ipid) has presented another damning report against the police in Parliament over the high number of cases of rape, murder and corruption brought against them.

The report, to be discussed by Parliament on Tuesday, has listed more than 2 700 cases of misconduct against the police, including more than 100 murders, more than 60 rapes and hundreds of cases of assault.

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA