(Jwplayer)

March 23, 2016

Hatecrime #ATTACK: Boksburg: Garrick Featherstonehaugh almost killed by seven black attackers because he is white. NOTHING ROBBED

" It wasn't a robbery, as I still have everything, and I think it was a racial attack as they kept calling me a fucking white pig ..."
Two of the seven
 GENOCIDE ATTACKERS

GENOCIDE VICTIM: 
Garrick Featherstonehaugh
#StopWhiteGenocideInSA


Garrick Featherstonehaugh writes: 22/03/2016:
Hi all. Please help, I've just been attacked without any provocation by these 2, and 5 others that I wasn't able to photograph outside the ABSA at the Towers Centre in Boksburg. They followed me into the parking driving a white VW polo. Not sure why as I just pulled into the parking. The woman in the picture proceeded in breaking my car key in the ignition, slapped me, and then the one next to her opened my car door and proceeded kicking the shit out of me. Then the other woman and 4 other men laid into me. It wasn't a robbery, as I still have everything, and I think it was a racial attack as they kept calling me a fucking white pig. Please share this as the police refuse to open a case until I get a medical report from a doctor (which I can't afford at the moment) my car is damaged, and I just want a case number so I can claim from insurance. There are witnesses. Please please please share...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154063142375746&set=a.10150205377505746.350482.695735745&type=3&theater
-------
Thank you all for the messages and concern, the police are on their way to my place of work to take my statement.

https://www.facebook.com/garrick.featherstonehaugh/posts/10154063477830746
-------
https://www.facebook.com/garrick.featherstonehaugh?fref=nf

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA