(Jwplayer)

May 22, 2016

Banned and Censored from FACEBOOK again in an attempt to SILENCE the TRUTH!

I'm temporary banned on facebook for a day for telling the world about the ongoing black on white genocide in South Africa...
Facebook has had my account restricted in Facebook Jail for more times than I can remember. They are doing their best to silence the truth from you... 

I was sent a notice that I was being temporarily blocked from posting on Facebook 

The post also included a note from Facebook saying it removed the post 'because it doesn't follow the Facebook Community Standards.'


The very same post was also posted on twitter:



It’s embarrassing that they are censoring and silencing discussion and going against the fundamental value of a free society, which is free speech...

Why prosecuting the messenger if it's not the writer? 
~Natasha

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA